This experience is for groups of 50+ guests
Glow is so excited to partner with Elaine Burrell from Global Gourmet on “Mixing for a Mission,” a special private virtual event in which the proceeds will raise funds and awareness for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS) of Silicon Valley. Registration begins soon, space is limited, and we would love to see you there!
Here are two ways you can become involved:
- Reach out here to host a private “Mixing for a Mission” event on a date of your choice, available Monday-Thursday from 9 AM – 5 PM PST, from March 10 – May 20, 2022.
- Join a “Mixing for a Mission” group class (no minimum). Tickets go on sale March 1st. Contact us here to be added to our email list.
You will receive ingredients for the live mixology class, as well as event programming from our special guests: experts discussing advances in cancer research and heartwarming stories from survivors, all of whom are the true superstars of the event. Inquire today to see how your team can become part of this special experience.
- All ingredients to make three cocktails
- Instruction from a master mixologist
- Education from experts and inspiring stories from survivors
- Coordination of shipments
Pricing: Glow’s discounted planning fees ($500) + $150/per person cost (including shipping)
Disclaimer: Due to supply and demand, our virtual events’ package pricing can fluctuate. For the most accurate pricing and availability, please reach out to our team directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.