Small Group Gatherings & Team Building
As seen in Bizbash, New York Post, The Telegraph, and ABC7 News!
Just because we can’t get together in person doesn’t mean networking events are done. Glow’s deep relationships with experts in the food and beverage, art, and wellness spaces can bring exceptional experiences to your clients, employees, or even just a group of friends while we all shelter in place. Choose a class, select attendees, and let Glow handle the rest.
- Cinco de Mayo Queso & Margarita Class
- Pride Themed Macarons
- Earth Day DIY Terrariums
- Bar Alchemy Class with Earth Themed Cocktails
- Peruvian Cooking Class
- Moss Art Class
- 4+ Weeks Before Event – Reach out to Glow for booking (if possible please provide us with an event date & guest count)
- 3 Weeks Before Event – Glow Kick off Call and event tools review
- 2.5 Weeks Before Event -Send guest shipping addresses to Glow
- 1 Week Before Event – Glow tracks and troubleshoots shipping needs
- Event Day – Join the call early and enjoy the event!
With more events shifting to online-only, stand out from the crowd with a sleek, professional virtual presentation. Glow works with top tier technology partners to deliver you a seamless virtual event.